The SEF Import Window
|Top Previous Next|
This SEF Import Window displays the details of the import process. Most of the time, there will be no problems or error, so you can ignore this display. If, however, you are having problems converting the data, this screen will give you important information that can help you fix a problem. The status display consists of six windows that display information about the import process:
1. SEF File. This window displays the name of "SEF" file that is being converted.
2. Includes. SEF files can specify other files that should be included and processed along with the main file. This window displays the name of any "include" files that are being processed. Since there can be many “include” files in the main file, this window will change as the various include files are processed.
3. MAK File. This window displays the name of the current COMPASS Project or "MAK" file that is being created to hold the imported data.
4. Data File. This window displays the name of the current COMPASS survey data file that is being created to hold the imported data.
5. Actions: This window gives a running account of the import actions that are taking place. The following list enumerates and describes the import actions:
6. Errors and Warnings. This window displays any errors or problems encountered during the import process.